Friday, September 14, 2012

I made the mistake of looking back at my old Weight Watchers graphs today.

I was almost 70 lbs lighter just a few years ago. How did this happen?

I know, I know. 2 major moves, 1 bad breakup, and several new jobs/life transitions later, I should cut myself some slack. But I'm beginning to wonder how I even did it the first time. How did I have that discipline to work out 4-5 times a week, follow a diet regimen religiously, and still maintain my sanity?

I think it was because I had a network of people rooting for me, helping me, supporting me, and I don't have that hear. That's the hardest part.  I don't know how I will find that network of people, but I need to start finding the motivation to get moving again. Really moving. Like, an hour at the gym a day moving.


No comments:

Post a Comment